Nanoil Jojoba Oil 50ml
100% organic | Unrefined | Cold-pressed
INCI: Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil
Size: 50 ml
This natural beauty oil, which in reality is a liquid wax, is the only one to offer such unique beauty properties. Jojoba oil is diverse and offers a variety of nourishing substances including vitamins, squalene and fatty acids. Well-absorbed by the skin, it is a natural UV filter, very similar in structure to human sebum. Also, jojoba oil cures acne and positively affects weakened hair. It's certified by Ecocert, a globally recognised label assigned to the highest quality natural cosmetics.
Jojoba oil is called the ‘desert gold of evergreen shrub’. This liquid wax is pressed from jojoba seeds: Simmondsia Chinensis. It's exceptionally resistant to going rancid which helps it preserve its properties.
NANOIL JOJOBA OIL
Nanoil Jojoba Oil is a natural oil obtained by cold-pressing, and it is unrefined and 100% organic. Due to this, each drop of this precious cosmetic contains the essence of what is best in these inconspicuous seeds of grey box bush.
WHAT DOES JOJOBA OIL CONTAIN?
Jojoba oil is a source of precious unsaturated fatty acids (EFAs), plant sterols and anti-ageing properties, squalene that improves and maintains skin functions as well as rejuvenating vitamin E.
HOW DOES JOJOBA OIL WORK?
- Suitable for oily, dry and combination skin.
- Moisturises and prevents water loss.
- Deeply nourishes, smoothes out and softens skin and hair.
- Creates a protective film on hair and skin.
- Regenerates skin and combats dryness.
- Cleanses and takes care of the scalp.
- Prevents hair loss.
- Balances sebum production and eliminates excessive seborrhea.
- Maintains skin’s acid mantle (pH) and moisture level.
- Takes care of gentle eye and lip skin.
- Conditions hands, feet and nail plates.
- Protects hair ends and leaves hair glossy.
- Has an antibacterial effect.