Nanoil Avocado Oil 50ml
100% organic | Unrefined | Cold-pressed
INCI: Persea Gratissima Oil
Size: 50 ml
Natural beauty oil referred to as the Oil of 7 Vitamins (A, B, D, E, H, K, PP). It's recognised as a versatile, nourishing vitamin elixir. It is well-absorbed and intensively moisturises dry skin. The oil revitalises the epidermis and combats hair loss. It's perfect for treating dry, sensitive and mature skin types, especially skin with the first signs of ageing. It's certified by Ecocert - a globally recognised label assigned to the highest quality natural cosmetics.
The incredible properties of this green fruit were known around 7000 B.C. in Mexico, where the avocado tree comes from. Its fruit is perceived as the world's most nourishing fruit and is included in superfoods. It appears that this fruit oil's beauty benefits are equally remarkable.
NANOIL AVOCADO OIL
Avocado Oil by Nanoil is an organic, cold-pressed and unrefined beauty oil, offering the highest beautifying qualities certified by Ecocert. Thanks to this, the oil preserves all of its most precious constituents and is a pure essence of what’s best in fresh avocado flesh.
WHAT DOES AVOCADO OIL CONTAIN?
Avocado oil, apart from precious fatty acids, is abundant with A, B, D, E, H, K and PP vitamins: no other oil is so rich in them. It's recognized as the finest vitamin serum for face and hair. Additionally, the oil offers a high concentration of squalene (balances the work of the sebaceous glands), proteins and minerals that skin and hair need to become beautiful and well taken care of.
HOW DOES AVOCADO OIL WORK?
- Ideally suited to face and hair: deeply moisturises and nourishes.
- Replenishes the lipid barrier of the skin.
- Has an antibacterial, antifungal and antiviral effect.
- Reinforces hair roots and combats hair loss.
- Is a source of natural antioxidants.
- Has a strong anti-ageing effect.
- Reduces the visibility of wrinkles.
- Smooths out and promotes skin suppleness.
- Combats skin discolorations.
- Regenerates hair, boosts shine and smooths.
- Heals the epidermal layer and accelerates skin healing.
- Aids in curing skin conditions like psoriasis and eczema.
- Reinforces the skin’s natural protective layer.